Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Due to the ongoing pandemic and increased activity in our local surroundings, the following guidelines have been implemented to help mitigate risk for everyone’s safety. While measures are being taken to reduce risk, each person is advised that no guarantee of a sterile environment can be made in many places visited in society, including our buildings, and each person must be responsible for his or her own safety precautions. With this in mind the following safety measures have been in place for some time now and a new self-screening will be implemented.
- A mask must be worn in public places for personal protection and to prevent the risk of spread.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet while in each other’s presence.
- Regular cleaning of spaces and added disinfection between visits.
- Anyone planning to visit Queen of Peace is here forth asked to self-screen prior to visiting by evaluating themselves with the following questions:
- Have you traveled outside the state, country or to a high-risk area in the past two weeks?
- Have you had a fever above 99 degrees or any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- Have you been in large crowds without proper social distancing or without wearing a mask?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive or had symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or are you currently awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
If you have answered yes to any of these self-screening questions, we ask you to please join us digitally from home and return to Queen of Peace at a later date.
Thank you for following these guidelines. May each of us do our best to help reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, especially to most vulnerable among us, and so that we may resume in full at the earliest time possible.
Jesus, the Divine Healer, we trust in you.
Our Lady, Queen of Peace, shelter us under your blessed mantle.
Sincerely in Christ,
Fr. Thomas Bennett